1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2. good fortune, luck.
25 Aberdour Place, Broughty ferry, Dundee, DD5 2PJ
Deep tissue massages are usually “cross-grain”, moving against the muscles to relieve aches or pains rather than moving with them. This can sometimes feel a bit more painful as a result compared to “relaxation massages.”
However, the pressure involved in deep massages is actually a good thing. It provides many of the benefits that this type of therapeutic massage has to offer. Deep tissue massages also tend to be slower-paced and longer than many other massages, ideally about 1.5 hours long, which gives bodily tissue enough time to warm up and then relax.
Benefits to Deep Tissue Massage
* Reduces Arthritis Symptoms
* Improves Athletic Recovery and Performance
* Breaks Up Scar Tissue
* Reduces Stress, Anxiety and Muscle Tension
* Helps Lower High Blood Pressure
* Treats Chronic Back Pain